This informative article is a component of this series Top 5 Spanish Slang Words Searched on Bing where we include a complete a number of examples for:
Spanish slang for girl may be the 5th suggestion that Bing offers you once you key in the phrase “Spanish slang for” within the search field. In English plus in Spanish making reference to “a girl” can consist of a newborn baby as much as a ladies inside her twenties. Lets begin with the fundamentals; listed below are two sets of basic Spanish words which are more general and widely used every-where:
1. Nena or nina: here is the many generic for “girl” and it will be usage for an infant and teens. Instance:
Maria dio a luz una nina. / Maria dio a luz una nena. Maria offered delivery to a lady.
2. Muchacha or chica: a woman that is young I think in her belated teenagers and twenties. Example:
Las muchachas se reunieron en la universidad. / Las chicas se reunieron en la universidad. The girls came across during the college.
41 samples of Spanish Slang for woman
A listing of 41 samples of Spanish Slang for Girl by www. SpeakingLatino.com
Whenever revising the next types of Spanish slang for woman, you will observe that some expressed terms means a lot more than girl or teenager. In some instances will be the comparable colloquial expressions for “chick” or highlight the attractiveness of a new girl. In addition, a few of the terms are also use to refer to “a gf. ”
Therefore, with the aid of the Diccionario de Americanismos together with talking Latino Spanish resource pages I became in a position to condense the following list:
1. Bicha: when you look at the Dominican Republic is a phrase of endearment for young girl.
2. Botija: Uruguay. The word that is same be properly used additionally for kid, young child or son.
3. Cabra: Costa Rica
4. Chama: found in Venezuela and Nicaragua for young woman. You could also hear the chamita that is diminutive.
5. Chamaca: Mexico, Guatelama, El Salvador, Cuba, Dominican Republic Peru, Honduras, Puerto Rico and Costa Rica. This term can be utilized in the masculine kind chamaco while the diminutive chamaquito or chamaquita.
6. Changa: In Bolivia plus some elements of Argentina it could be either a girl that is young adolescent. The form that is masculine chango.
7. Chava: used in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Bolivia. In Mexico, Honduras and Nicaragua does mean a gf. The masculine type is chavo.
8. Chavala: Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Spain
9. Chibola: Peru and Ecuador. The masculine type is chibolo.
10. Chiqueta: use within Spain and arises from the Catalan xiqueta.
11. Cipota: Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua. The masculine form is cipote. In El Salvador additionally, it is a fiance.
12. Dona: In Costa Rica this term may be usage for woman or girl, also for a gf, spouse or fan.
13. Galla: Galla may be the feminine type from gallo in Chile. Galla means babe or chick.
14. Gata: Puerto Rico
15. Girla: Puerto Rico
16. Guacha: used in Chile and Uruguay as well as for a hot chick. In Argentina it’s a young woman. In Chile you could hear the diminutive guachita.
17. Guial: originates from the English “girl” and it is utilized in Panama and Puerto Rico.
18. Guila: In Costa Rica this expressed term has some other uses such as for example: girlfriend, buddy or child.
19. Gurisa: Uruguay and Argentina. The masculine kind for child is guri.
20. Hembra: In Costa Rica this term is usage for woman or girl, also for a gf.
21. Huerca: employed for a lady into the part that is northern of. For boy, make use of the masculine kind huerco.
22. Jamba: found in Spain and arises from the calo language.
23. Jeva: In Honduras, Panama, Cuba, Dominican Republic and Venezuela it really is utilized to a women that are young. A spelling that is alternate jeba. In Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Ecuador its especially employed for a woman that is attractive. Far away, such as Honduras and Puerto Rico, jeva is just term for gf.
24. Loca: Costa Rica
25. Lola: an adolescent, young individual in Chile. The form that is masculine lolo.
26. Machetona: In Mexico and Guatemala it’s a tomboy.
27. Mami: In Costa Rica, Colombia, Mexico and Puerto Rico it really is a girl that is attractive.
28. Mina: utilized in Argentina, Paraguay and Chile
29. Morra: Morra, plus the masculine morro, is found in the northen element of Mexico.
30. Pava: In Venezuela, Dominican Republic and Paraguay it really is a young woman or adolescent. Additionally utilized in the form pavo that is masculine.
31. Pebeta: In Argentina and Paraguay it really is a woman or adolescent. The form that is masculine pebete.
32. Pelada: Colombia, Ecuador and Bolvia (East). The form that is masculine pelado.
33. Pendeja: In Paraguay, Chile, Argentina and Uruguay it really is employed for woman, young woman or adolescent. The masculine kind is pendejo and you also must be careful with this particular term, mingle2 because it is insulting far away.
34. Pescada: In Chile it’s a chick by having a body that is hot but comes with a unsightly face, in English the phrase butterface might be utilized (such as every thing But Her Face).
35. Piba: may be the feminine for pibe and it is widely used in Argentina, but additionally in Uruguay, Bolivia and Spain.
36. Pija: in accordance with a listing of Spanish slang terms through the class of Humanities regarding the University of Ca, pija plus the masculine kind pijo is “an insult directed at yuppies from Spain without any fixed age implied. Most frequently a pijo or pija is at his / her belated teenagers to very very very early thirties. ”
38. Un vagon: an expression for the breathtaking girl, a hot babe or chick in Argentina. Another comparable expression is un camion.
39. Vieja: Costa Rica
40. Yala or yal: Puerto Rico
41. Yegua: In Nicaragua, Argentina, Uruguay and Chile is just a hot babe or chick.
Do you realize every other terms for woman in Spanish?
Take a look at these other Spanish Slang term articles.